- Eat a healthy breakfast such as: Oatmeal with fruit or a whole grain cereal with milk.
- Go for a 20-30 minute walk at your nearby park. Your body needs daily exercise.
- Don’t drink a lot of fruit juice in the morning. Even though it might seem healthy, those juices contain a lot of sugar.
- Dance. Yes, I said dance. Dancing can help wake your body up, and it’s also a form of exercise.
- Don’t listen to blaring music. It can damage your eardrums and you do not want that, right?
The seeds you want (such as: peppers, cucumbers, lettuce), an appropriate-sized gardening space, tomato stakes (for tomatoes), trellises (for cucumbers or peas, ect.) a shovel, garden soil, other gardening supplies that I didn’t think of 😉
- upturn the land that you will be planting on or lay special garden-ready soil.
- take your shovel and dig — inch holes, according to the seed packet. plant seeds.
- repeat step two until the desirable amount of seeds are planted.
- cover up holes.
- water very well. little plants need lots of water, but, make sure you don’t over-water.
- have fun watching your plants grow!
- harvest late summer to fall, according to package.